Series 5000 Air or Gas Driven Injector, Plunger Size: 1/4" with Stainless Steel Reservoir
Texsteam Series 5000 chemical injectors are positive displacement units powered by integral gas/air motor. These pumps fill the requirements of a broad range of applications because of their ability to achieve high discharge pressures (up to 12,000 psi) and wide volume ranges. A horizontal plunger and vertical check valve arrangement assure high operating efficiency.
- Introducing detergents in air-gas drilling operations
- Blending foaming agents in water laden gas wells
- High pressure addition of fluid compounds in blending and chemical processing.
- Introduction of de-salting agents, de-emulsifiers, inhibitors and flocculants in crude oil and gas steams
- High and low pressure lubrication systems
- Methanol and alcohol injection in gas systems to prevent freezing
- General high pressure injection applications
- Fluid blending of extreme pressures within varied, controlled processes
- Hydrostatic testing
- Glycol circulation
- Water treatment